I’ll update this more as I have time.
I found out in January 2021 that I had a posterior tongue tie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VilJPFTwNyk
I had it revised April 2021. It was life transforming.
- Before – 15 minutes of household tasks meant stabbing back pain forced me to stop (some level of pain was there from the start)
- After – 4 hours before the pain started
- Before – required chiropractor every 2 weeks minimum for maintenance (Ehlers-Danlos)
- After – 4 to 6 weeks between chiropractic adjustments
- Before – wore multiple braces daily, all day
- After – wear braces occasionally as needed for recovery or for prevention for specific tasks
- Before – my zero on the pain scale was probably actually at 1 or 2, and usually I had hot spots that were 3 to 8